Monday 28 December 2015

Sylvanian Christmas

We had such a fabulous Christmas and we're overwhelmed at how many Sylvanians we were bought for Christmas. I think we have doubled our collection overnight!
We are off to ikea on the weekend so we can rearrange our lounge to fit all these in! I've now wallpapered cosy cottage and beechwood hall just got to put together the toy shop, cedar terrace and the seaside restaurant. My daughter had quite a bit of money saved up so we nipped out and now we have the sheep family, hamsters and golden labrador's.

Lots of new scenes to share with you soon as I can get on the laptop, this mobile version is a bit pants!
Kitty

1 comment:

  1. wow!! I´m spechless!! You´ve only been collecting for a few months and look at your collection!! It´s fantastic.
    I´ve been having a look at your blog and your pictures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete