Monday 16 November 2015

Bathing Baby Trunk

At the end of October during half term week we were able to take the girls to London. We of course had to visit none other than the Sylvanian Families Shop in London. It was so worth the visit and will definitely be going back when we can. I love that they have some of the older sets and not just the current ones. We came out with several huge bags, I think it was 18 or 19 sets in total! One of the sets was the Trunk Family, I had been after this one for a little while so naturally couldn't wait to create our first little scene.
These elephants are just the cutest and I can see them fast becoming one of my favourite families of all time. I just love their cute little faces.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely picture!! That baby elephant looks sooo cute!!
    Baby elephants are in my wish list. They are adorable!!
    Lucky you!! I dream of going to The Sylvanian Family Shop in London.

    ReplyDelete